The unique flat base provides stability and ensures that the Smarter spotter remains stationary until the user starts. It not only requires students to practice from the preferred upright position, but also relieves beginners' reflective fear of jumping back into the air.
1) Stands ready for use and automatically returns to proper position after each use
2) Properly supports user throughout the full motion
3) Begins rolling only when user correctly transfers weight
4) Encourages user to snap down
5) Does not prematurely eject user
6) Never rolls over or on top of user
Boulder Back Handspring trainer is particularly popular as a kids tumbling trainer. It's the perfect gymnastics or cheer handspring trainer for studios or for safe teaching at home. Ideal for practicing controlled training of front and back handsprings as well as front and back walkovers. This is a multi-functional piece of gymnastics equipment.